The Pilar III with D2 Blade Steel transforms the minimalists sailor knife into a distinctly urban everyday carry folder while keeping the spirit of the classic and the epic tale behind its name. Its still low profile and understated when tucked away, and carefully designed to punch above its weight when in use.
- Smooth Opening: IKBS ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Superior Performance: D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Easy opening: Thumb slot for easy one hand opening
- Tough and Durable: G10 with stainless steel handle combines durability and strength
- Brute Strength: Frame lock utilizes a thick lock bar to secure the blade
- Low Profile: Pocket clip provides secure carry
- Visual Appeal: Brass stonewashed backspacer