The Wall tent, also referred to as a cabin tent, has a history and legacy as old as the country. It provides shelter from the most severe elements. Montana Canvas use only grade-A, 10 oz. cotton duck treated canvas. The canvas is treated in the USA and provides maximum protection from the elements and includes additional mildew inhibitors to protect the natural canvas. The canvas is fire-retardant meeting the California Marshall fire specifications. Each Wall Tent features 5' side walls, a 7' 6" zippered front door with weather flap, and one 24”H x 30”W zippered screen window in the rear wall. Each tent 100% manufactured in the USA and is constructed of six layers of double stitched canvas double layered endwall seams, and double stitched eaves. The roof and top gable ends feature additional reinforcement to accommodate a full-length ridge pole if you choose to construct your own frame from lodgepole pines or other materials. Base of tent wall feature a webbing reinforcement surrounding the perimeter of the tent including grommets. This allows stakes to be set inside or outside the tent for additional stability. The 12" sod cloth around the bottom helps create a weathertight seal. Includes instructional video, 200’ of ¼” rope, rope tension adjusters and storage bag. Frames are sold separately. Stakes are sold separately. Made in USA.
Montana Canvas highly recommends optional floors and flies to enhance the camping experience. Floors and flies are sold separately.
Montana Canvas frames can be used with a tent you may already own or order them by size to perfectly fit our Montana Canvas tents. Our frame design drastically reduces the set-up time and enables one person to do the job alone. Constructed of a 1.375" - diameter aluminum alloy main frame reinforced with 1" steel conduit. The aluminum is extruded to be of a consistent .065" - thickness. The cast aluminum frame joints feature a patented adjustable hinge system that allows you to fit the contours of not only a Montana Canvas tent but can be adjusted to fit any model wall tent. Includes carry bag.
• 5” Stove jack with a weather flap opening. This stove jack is designed to withstand the extremely high temperatures associated with the use of a single wall stove pipe.
• Full length ridge pole reinforcement with additional reinforcement at the gable ends.
• Eaves constructed of a double layer of canvas, double stitched.
• Endwall seams using six layers of canvas-double lock stitched.
• Side walls are 5’ in height.
• A 7'6" front door is secured by a heavy duty trouble-free #10 YKK zipper with a generous weather flap that is secured by side release buckles. So easy to use. In mild weather, simply buckle the doors open and enjoy the great outdoors!
• A 24”H x 30”W zippered window in the back tent wall.
• The bottom of the tent is reinforced with webbing and utilizes grommets instead of sewn-in stake loops to allow you to stake your tent from the inside or outside.
• The sod cloth that is sewn onto the tent bottom extends a generous 12" beyond the tent floor to provide a weather-tight seal. Compatible with any terrain and weather condition, the sod cloth can be folded inside or extended outside the assembled tent.
• 200’ of ¼” black poly rope.
• 20 triangular rope tension adjusters.
• Tent storage bag.
• An instructional video shows you how to set up and care for your tent.
California Prop 65: Cancer and Reproduction Harm www.p65Warnings.ca.gov