The Trijicon VCOG (Variable Combat Optical Gunsight) is a highly rugged, variable magnification riflescope designed for close quarter battle (CQB) and long distance marksmanship. With a forged aircraft-grade 7075-T6 aluminum housing, the VCOG is nearly indestructible. Superior glass provides exceptional clarity and color with zero distortion. The universal segmented circle/MOA reticle is designed for multi-platform use, accommodating multiple calibers, ammunition weights, and barrel lengths. The first focal plane reticle allows subtensions and drops to remain true at any magnification, allowing the shooter to quickly and accurately apply the correct hold. With ruggedized electronics, the LED reticle is robust enough for any application. Powered by a lithium AA battery (provided), it has 6 user-selectable brightness settings. The green LED boasts a battery life of 1,400 hours at setting 4 (constant on); the red LED has a 700 hour battery life. An integrated dial fin allows easy rotation through the magnification range, and a constant eye relief means no head or stock position adjustments are needed. Waterproof to 20 meters (66 feet).
- Thumbscrew Mount
- Lithium AA Battery
- Trijicon Logo Sticker
- Warranty Card
- Magnification: 1-6x
- Objective Size: 24mm
- Bullet Drop Compensator: Yes
- Illumination Source: LED
- Reticle Pattern: Segmented Circle/MOA
- Day and Night Reticle Color: Red
- Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
- Eye Relief: 4" Constant
- Exit Pupil: 1x: 0.41" and 6x: 0.15"
- Field of View: 1x: 18 and 6x: 3
- Field of View at 100 Yards: 1x: 95' and 6x: 15.90'
- Adjustment at 100 Yards (Clicks Per Inch): 1 Click at 100m = 1/4 MOA
- Mount: TA51 Thumbscrew (Included)
- Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
- Batteries: 1 AA Lithium or Alkaline
- Battery Life: 700 Hours Continuous use at Brightness Setting 4 or 6
- Focal Plane: First
- Adjustment Range Elevation/Windage: 90 MOA Total Travel, Per Revolution: 20 MOA
- Dimensions: 10.05" x 2.51" x 2.73"
- Weight: 23.20 oz (without Mount and Battery)
- Color: Black
California Prop 65: Cancer and Reproduction Harm www.p65Warnings.ca.gov