Firearms Order Agreement
Last Updated Date: January 8, 2019
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH A FIREARMS PURCHASE.
BY PURCHASING FIREARMS AND/OR AMMUNITION FROM NEXGEN, YOU AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND THE NEXGEN FIREARMS ORDERING AGREEMENT, WHICH INCLUDES YOUR CERTIFICATION THAT YOU HAVE CHECKED WITH YOUR LOCAL LAWS, AND THAT THOSE LOCAL LAWS ALLOW YOU TO PURCHASE AND RECEIVE THE FIREARMS AND/OR AMMUNITION THAT YOU ORDERED. BY PURCHASING, YOU ARE CERTIFYING YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH YOUR LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS.
Responsibility of Customer
You have certain responsibilities when purchasing a firearm online. By purchasing through the NexGen website, you agree that:
- You are responsible for checking all local laws before ordering or using an item from NexGen or any manufacturer whose product is sold by NexGen.
- You are responsible for complying with all Federal, state and local firearms and ammunition laws as applicable to you in your jurisdiction.
- You shall notify us immediately of any concerns about the legality of any product you have ordered.
- You are responsible for payment of all orders placed online with NexGen.
- You are of legal age and not otherwise prohibited from purchasing and possessing any items you order.
- You will provide a valid contact phone number with any order placed so that NexGen may contact you at the provided phone number before processing any order.
How do I order a firearm from NexGen?
1.) Create an account or login to "My Account" at www.nexgenof.com
2.) Browse and select a firearm from NexGen’s online assortment.
3.) Add your selected firearm to your cart and proceed to checkout.
4.) Verify all of your personal information is correct and true.
5.) Use our “FFL Dealer Locator” by entering your zip code to select an FFL Dealer convenient to your physical address. The dealer’s address and contact information will be displayed. You must contact the FFL dealer you select to verify they are willing to accept the transfer of your firearm. If your local FFL Dealer does not appear on the list, you can input your FFL Dealer’s information into the "Other FFL Dealer" section to select that FFL Dealer. It is important to please make sure you include the contact person, physical shipping address (cannot be a PO Box), email address, and phone number of the FFL Dealer you contact.
7.) Input your payment information and proceed with completion of the checkout.
8.) NexGen Outfitters will process the transaction and begin the transfer of your new firearm to the FFL Dealer you selected.
9.) Once the firearm arrives at the physical address of your FFL Dealer, they will notify you of the firearm’s arrival.
10.) You will then need to visit your FFL Dealer to complete the ATF Form 4473 and the background check. Before completing the background check, please inspect your firearm and make sure it is what you expected. If it is what you expected, please proceed by completing the background check. Your local jurisdiction may impose an additional background-check fee or firearm tax that you will need to pay at time of pickup.
11.) Once you obtain proper clearance confirmation from the ATF, your transaction will be finalized, and the firearm will be transferred to you. We want to sincerely thank and congratulate you on the purchase of your new firearm from NexGen Outfitters.
- State and local jurisdictions can impose additional fees or taxes that must be paid when you pick up your firearm (for example, background-check fees or local taxes).
- NexGen will charge a transfer service fee of $15.00 to facilitate and process the transfer to the FFL Dealer.
- FFL Dealers may charge a service fee to process the transaction. You are responsible for payment of this service fee.
- Handguns must be shipped to an FFL Dealer located in your state of residence.
- Long guns must be shipped to an FFL Dealer within a state that allows them to be sold. You can only acquire long guns that you're allowed to purchase in your state of residence.
- When you receive the firearm at the NexGen store, please inspect the firearm before accepting the transfer.
- Once you complete the applicable government firearm transfer process and accept possession of the firearm, the firearm cannot be returned to NexGen. NexGen does not accept returns of any firearms.
- Firearms not picked up within 21 days of the arrival at the selected FFL Dealer are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Orders that contain firearms must be placed by the actual recipient of the firearm(s).
- A purchaser of a handgun must be 21 years of age or older, and a resident of the state where the transfer will occur.
- A purchaser of a long gun must be 18 years of age or older.
- Pistol-grip shotgun buyers must be 21 years of age or older, and a resident of the state where the transfer will occur.
- Receiver or Frame buyers must be 21 years of age or older, and a resident of the state where the transfer will occur.
- Firearm transfer and use is subject to government regulation. It is your ultimate responsibility to ensure you are in compliance with all regulations that apply to the purchase of firearms and ammunition.
- We cannot sell some items in certain jurisdictions. NexGen does not currently ship to California, Rhode Island or Washington, D.C. residents.
- Firearms are sold only as equipped. We do not modify, add to or take away from the manufacturer's configuration.
In-Store Requirements for Pickup
- You will be required to have government-issued photo identification to validate your NexGen order, identity, age, and current residency address.
- At the time of pickup, you will be asked to record your current residence address on the ATF Form 4473, Firearms Transaction Record. If the address on your government-issued photo identification is not the same as your current residence address, you must bring another government-issued document with you to verify your address.
- Your state of residence or local jurisdiction may have a specific license or permit requirement. If so, the FFL Dealer will require you to present credential before transferring the firearm to you. Please check your applicable federal, state, or local laws if you have any questions.