Firearms Order Agreement
Last Updated Date: January 8, 2021
BY PURCHASING FIREARMS AND/OR AMMUNITION FROM NEXGEN, YOU AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND THE NEXGEN FIREARMS ORDERING AGREEMENT, WHICH INCLUDES YOUR CERTIFICATION THAT YOU HAVE CHECKED WITH YOUR LOCAL LAWS, AND THAT THOSE LOCAL LAWS ALLOW YOU TO PURCHASE AND RECEIVE THE FIREARMS AND/OR AMMUNITION THAT YOU ORDERED. BY PURCHASING, YOU ARE CERTIFYING YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH YOUR LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS.
Responsibility of Customer
You have certain responsibilities when purchasing a firearm online. By purchasing through the Nexgen website, you agree that:
- You are responsible for checking all local laws before ordering or using an item from Nexgen Outfitters.
- You are responsible for complying with all Federal, state and local firearms and ammunition laws as applicable to you in your jurisdiction.
- You shall notify us immediately of any concerns about the legality of any product you have ordered.
- You are responsible for payment of all orders placed online with Nexgen Outfitters.
- You are of legal age and not otherwise prohibited from purchasing and possessing any items you order.
- You will provide a valid contact phone number with any order placed so that Nexgen Outfitters may contact you at the provided phone number before processing any order.
How do I order a firearm from Nexgen Outfitters?
SHOP Our Selection
Add your selected firearm to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- If you wish to order non-firearm items, please create a separate order for those items. Non-Gun items will ship directly to you.
SELECT an FFL Dealer for Your Firearm to Ship To
If you are in the Sidney, NE area we are happy to process your transfer at our local shop with NO Shipping or Transfer Charge*
All other locations use www.ffldealernetwork.com/home and enter your zipcode to help find an FFL.
Contact your chosen FFL to ensure they are willing to process your firearm transfer, and ask about any fees they have associated with the process.
Ask your chosen FFL if you have any questions about the Federal, State or Local laws related to your specific firearm.
During Checkout Select the Appropriate Shipping Method
"In-Store Pick-Up" at our local shop in Sidney, NE.
*We're able to transfer any long guns as long as your state of residence does not restrict the type of firearm you are buying.
*We're ONLY able to transfer handguns to Nebraska residents over age 21 AND who have a current Nebraska Firearm Purchase Certificate.
"Flat Rate (Pick-Up at My Own FFL)"
We will process the order and ship each gun for $15 per firearm.
You are responsible for all other fees at your chosen FFL for performing a background check and transferring the firearm to you.
Nexgen Outfitters' customer service will call you within 1 business day to verify your FFL and their license information.
Please request from your FFL that they email a copy of their license to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive tracking information for your order so you know exactly when the firearm has arrived.
Work with your chosen FFL to arrange for a background check and pick-up of your new firearm.
You're All Set...Shoot Straight, and BE SAFE!
- State and local jurisdictions can impose additional fees or taxes that must be paid when you pick up your firearm (for example, background-check fees or local taxes).
- NexGen will charge a transfer service fee of $15.00 to facilitate and process the transfer to the FFL Dealer.
- FFL Dealers may charge a service fee to process the transaction. You are responsible for payment of this service fee.
- Handguns must be shipped to an FFL Dealer located in your state of residence.
- Long guns must be shipped to an FFL Dealer within a state that allows them to be sold. You can only acquire long guns that you're allowed to purchase in your state of residence.
- When you receive the firearm at the NexGen store, please inspect the firearm before accepting the transfer.
- Once you complete the applicable government firearm transfer process and accept possession of the firearm, the firearm cannot be returned to NexGen. NexGen does not accept returns of any firearms.
- Firearms not picked up within 21 days of the arrival at the selected FFL Dealer are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Orders that contain firearms must be placed by the actual recipient of the firearm(s).
- A purchaser of a handgun must be 21 years of age or older, and a resident of the state where the transfer will occur.
- A purchaser of a long gun must be 18 years of age or older.
- Pistol-grip shotgun buyers must be 21 years of age or older, and a resident of the state where the transfer will occur.
- Receiver or Frame buyers must be 21 years of age or older, and a resident of the state where the transfer will occur.
- Firearm transfer and use is subject to government regulation. It is your ultimate responsibility to ensure you are in compliance with all regulations that apply to the purchase of firearms and ammunition.
- We cannot sell some items in certain jurisdictions. NexGen does not currently ship to California, Rhode Island or Washington, D.C. residents.
- Firearms are sold only as equipped. We do not modify, add to or take away from the manufacturer's configuration.
*In-Store Requirements for Pickup
- You will be required to have government-issued photo identification to validate your NexGen order, identity, age, and current residency address.
- At the time of pickup, you will be asked to record your current residence address on the ATF Form 4473, Firearms Transaction Record. If the address on your government-issued photo identification is not the same as your current residence address, you must bring another government-issued document with you to verify your address.
- Your state of residence or local jurisdiction may have a specific license or permit requirement. If so, the FFL Dealer will require you to present credential before transferring the firearm to you. Please check your applicable federal, state, or local laws if you have any questions.