Last Updated Date: August 15, 2018
This Policy describes the types of information the Company may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit www.NexGenOF.com (the or this “Site”) and the practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information collected by the Company:
- On the Site;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Site;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party Sites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy; and
It does not apply to information collected by:
- the Company offline or through any other means, including on any other Site operated by Company or any third-party; or
- any third-party including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
1. Persons Under the Age of 18
The Site is not intended anyone under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information to the Site, make any purchases on the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features on the Site, provide any information about yourself to the Site.
2. Information Collected About You and How It Is Collected
The Company may collect several types of information from and about users of the Site, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (collectively, "Personal Information"); and
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Site, and usage details.
The Company collects this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; and
- automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
3. Information You Provide to Us
The information collected by the Company on or through the Site may include:
- information that you provide, including information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, posting material, or requesting further services, when entering a contest or promotion sponsored by the Company, and when you report a problem with the Site;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact the Company;
- responses to surveys provided by the Company;
- details of transactions you carry out through the Site and of the fulfillment of your orders; and
- your search queries.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third-parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although access to certain pages may be limited by the Company, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, the Company cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, the Company cannot and does not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
4. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with the Site, data relating to your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns may be collected automatically, including:
- details of your visits to the Site, including traffic and location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site;
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information collected automatically by the Company is statistical data and may include personal information. The Company may maintain it or associate it with personal information it has collected in other ways or received from third-parties to improve the Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Site according to your individual interests;
- provide more relevant search results;
- recognize you when you return to the Site;
Data may be collected automatically through the following technologies:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Site. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site and e-mails sent by the Company may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
The Company does not control these third-parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
6. How We Use Your Information
The Company may use information collected from or provided by you, including any personal information:
- to present our Site and its contents to you, including to allow you to participate in any interactive features on our Site;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to notify you about your account and/or subscriptions, including expiration and renewal notices, and any changes to the Site or any products or services offered or provided through the Site;
- to carry out its obligations and enforce its rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and the Company, including for billing and collection;
- in any other way described when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
The Company may also use your information to contact you about goods and services provided by the Company or third-parties that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on the order form. For more information, see Choices About How the Company Uses and Discloses Your Information.
The Company may use the information it collects from you to enable it to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though it does not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement,
7. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
The Company may disclose personal information it collects from you or that you provide to it:
- to its subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third-parties used by the Company to support its business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which it discloses it to them;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Site users is among the assets transferred;
- to third-parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by the Company when you provide the information; or
- with your consent.
The Company may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if it believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, its customers, or others.
8. Choices About How the Company Uses and Discloses Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third-parties' products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by submitting a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
9. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page.
For California Users ONLY
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to: email@example.com
10. Data Security
The Company has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, where you are given or choose a password for accessing certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Do not share this password with anyone.
The Company cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. The Company is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
11. Changes to the Policy
The Company may amend the Policy, in whole or in part, at any time and without prior notice. In the event the Policy is amended, the Company shall provide notice of the change on the Site’s homepage.
12. Contact Information
For questions or comments about the Policy, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org