- Durable, water-resistant polyester-coated fabric
- Highly breathable, waterproof membrane with 8,000 cubic inch moisture transfer rate
- Fully-taped seams
- Water-resistant fly zipper
- Water-resistant leg-to-waist zippers
- Front button closure
- Five belt loops
- Rear elastic waist band for added comfort and ease of use
- Two-point articulated knees
Don't let a little rain keep you from getting into the field. Browning Kanawha rain gear is made to keep you dry and moving forward in comfort, even when nature isn't cooperating. The key element in Kanawha rain gear is the reliable waterproof/breathable membrane that rivals the performance and durability of leading waterproof/breathable garments. Fully-taped seams ensure that these often overlooked points of entry are sealed against the elements. The outer shell fabric is tough enough to shrug off brush as well as rain with an additional water-resistant coating that provides greater protection from moisture. If the rain subsides, Kanawha rain gear is light enough to stuff away inside your pack.
Featuring water-resistant side leg zippers that reach from the ankle to waist, the Kanawha pant is easy to quickly put on over pants should a sudden downpour occur. Convenience is further enhanced with a front button closure and water-resistant zipper fly. Two point articulation in the knees improve mobility when you're on the move or kneeling.
- Sub Category: