Hornady Precision Hunter .300 Winchester Magnum 200gr ELD-X 20Rnd Rifle AmmunitionHornady
Accuracy and consistency is the foundation of Hornady Precision Hunter factory loaded ammunition. Great care has been given by Hornady engineers to develop superior match accurate hunting loads that allow the ELD-X bullet to achieve its maximum ballistic potential. Propellants used in the Precision Hunter ammunition line are clean burning, consistent capacity and minimal run out. Propellant and primer combinations are carefully selected to provide the most consistent shot to shot results possible regardless of temperature. This attention to detail provides the highest levels of accuracy and performance uniformity for the most demanding and diverse hunting situations.
Featuring the radically superior ELD-X bullet with patent-pending Heat Shield tip, Precision Hunter will soon be the "go-to" load for ANY hunting situation because of its effective terminal performance at ALL practical ranges.
- Best-in-class BCs: Verified by Doppler radar, the Heat Shield tip defies the effects of aerodynamic heating and retains its shape to maintain the highest in-class BC over its entire trajectory.
- Match accurate hunting bullet: Streamlined secant ogive with optimum boattail design + highly concentric AMP bullet jackets + patent pending Heat Shield tip combine for radically superior aerodynamic efficiency.
- Devastating conventional range performance: With high velocity, 0-400 yard impact, the bullet continually expands throughout its penetration path. The thick shank of the jacket and high Interlock ring keep the core and jacket together providing 50-60% weight retention.
- Best extended range terminal performance available: Upon low velocity, 400+ yard impacts, the Heat Shield tip drives backward into the bullet to initiate expansion. Exhibiting expansion with a large mushroom and 85-90% retained weight, the bullet provides deep penetration and large cavities. Available as component bullets or in factory loaded Precision Hunter ammunition.
- Ballistic Coefficient (G1): .626
- Ballistic Coefficient (G7): .315
- Sectional Density: .301
- Test Barrel Length (inches): 24
- Quantity: 20/Box
- Ammo Casing:
- Bullet Type:
- Bullet Weight:
- Gauge or Caliber:
- .300 Winchester Magnum
- Product Line:
- Precision Hunter
- Muzzle Energy:
- 3607 lb/ft
- Muzzle Velocity:
- 2850 FPS
- Ballistic Coefficient:
- 0.597(G1) 0.301(G7)
- Sub Category:
- Number of Rounds: