- Patented seat design silently locks into seated or standing position
- Dual post design spreads cables out for more room on large 34”x24” platform
- Quick-Attach Straps for easy installation
- Attaches to trees 8” - 20” in diameter
- Weighs 16 pounds holds 300 pounds
The Summit Dual Axis is a lightweight, aluminum hang-on treestand designed for bowhunters. The patented seat locks silently into two positions for comfort and security whether sitting or standing. The breathable mesh seat provides all-day comfort in the seated position, but folds up to offer standing hunters a comfortable pommel seat. The dual-post design spreads the platform cables out farther, proving hunters with plenty of room on the platform. The platform also features Summit’s DeadMetal Sound Dampening Technology, which fills critical parts of the stand with a custom-engineered expanding foam that deadens sound. Quality of life improvements include the quick-attach strap for fast, easy installation in the tree, as well as adjustable backpack straps for easy transport. The Dual Axis supports up to 300 pounds and fits on trees 8-20 inches in diameter. The seat is 21 inches above the platform in the seated configuration, and 34 inches high from the platform in the standing position.
- Stand Type: Hang-on
- Construction: Aluminum
- Platform Size: 34" x 24"
- Seat Height From Platform: 21" x 34"
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
- Tree Diameter Range: 8"-20"